Vindicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day back at school

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

First day back at school - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 am

He looked down at the tattoo, located just left of the middle of his chest, on his left breast. He shrugged, "it's a demon hunting thing-" he chuckled and walked over, opening their fridge and looking inside for something to eat. "It's meant to stop me from being possessed by demons, seeing as I can still be since I'm only half of one" he rolled his eyes and grabbed a tub of yoghurt. "Dad has one too" he said as he grabbed a spoon and sat at the table, eating the yoghurt.
Back to top Go down
https://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 am

"Woow." she rolled her eyes putting the cup down seeing he didn't want it "Jim you talk to loud." Eris groaned walking back in her room to sleep threw the hungover. Ariel was on the couch eating some chips watching TV forgetting she was in Jim's shirt heck she didn't even know it was his
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am

Jim rolled his eyes, "you asked, jeez" he chuckled and grabbed the cup she had put down. He pulled a face at Eris, "serves you right for drinking way more than necessary. Even I didn't drink that much" he smirked and took a sip of his drink. Once he finished his drink, he grabbed his phone out and flicked through his contacts before slumping onto the couch, "so am I ever gonna get my shirt back or...?" he raised his eyebrow up at Ariel before putting his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:48 am

Ariel looked down at Jim's shirt "No." she grinned laying down with him getting on her "You can walk home shirtless sure you might get raped." Ariel smiled brushing his hair away from his eyes looking at him "your a jerk." Ariel said with a sly grin leaning up and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 am

He rolled his eyes and climbed on top of her, "well I'll have to rip it off you if you don't give it back" he smirked and hesitated as she brushed his hair from his eyes, thinking it was a little too touchy, feely. "How am I a jerk?" he scoffed before kissing her back. He wrapped an arm around her lower back and pressed her body up against him as he kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:54 am

"You just are." she moaned kissing him back rougher wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his back she slide her tongue in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 am

He put a hand on her leg as she wrapped them around his waist, feeling her sliding her tongue into his mouth. He slightly smirked before running his tongue along hers as he grinded his body slightly against hers. He ran his hand up and down her leg as he bit her lip gently and moved his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 am

She pulled away and took his shirt off handing it to Him "here." Ariel unwrapped her legs around him waiting to see if he will just take it or continue what they was doing?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am

He looked down at her body, "you do realise you're naked?" he smirked and grabbed his shirt, tossing it to the floor. He wrapped his arms around her back and pressed her tightly to his chest, liking the feeling of her naked body pressed up against his. He kissed her roughly, hugging her to him as he kissed down her neck, sucking on it lightly before biting into her and accidentally giving her a hickey. He kissed the spot and down to her chest before moving a hand up to rub her breasts softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 am

"No really?" she teased seeing him throw him shirt down she cupped his face kissing him back roughly feeling him press her naked body against his. she tilted her head back moaning as he kissed her neck, and sucked on it leaving a hickey.looking down at hims she pushed her body up slightly to get comfy and groaned in pleasure "Oh god your hands are like magic.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 am

Jim grinned and breathed out a low chuckle as he continued to rub and massage her breasts. He wrapped his arm around her upper back, sort of hugging her to him as he kissed in between her neck and shoulders. He slightly ran his tongue up her neck before meeting her lips and kissing her hungrily. He rubbing his crotch against her vagina, a small grin on his lips as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:33 am

/99i'll reply in the morning.. i cant think Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 am

(Aw ok, goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day back at school
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindicate :: Sunnydale :: Sunnydale Highschool-
Jump to: