Vindicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day back at school

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

First day back at school - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:41 am

Jim chuckled as a man bumped into her, causing her to spill his beer on her breasts, "that's karma for stealing my beer" he grinned evilly and took the beer from her hands. "Are you gonna clean it up or am I gonna have to lick it up?" he teased with a wink before chuckling as he ordered another beer.
Back to top Go down
https://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 am

"We'll you like beer flavor breast?" She teased back before walking off to wash up but some drunken guy grabbed Ariel by her wrist pulling him close to him "hey pretty lady." He said as Ariel wrinkled her nose at the smell of his breath "I'm here with my boyfriend." She said looking at Jim wanting him to help out but he might not "I don't care he looks like a sissy boy you need a man."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 am

Jim rolled his eyes and walked over, pulling the guy off of her. "Back the fuck off of her man," he grimaced at the smell before dodging a punch the drunken guy through. He rolled his eyes again, "you're gonna have to do a lot better than that" he smirked at the fact that the man clearly didn't know he was a demon. As the guy came running at him again, he punched the man in the gut. The guy dropping to the floor and vomiting his guts up. "That's disgusting" Jim grimaced and stepped away from the vomit. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Ariel, "see, that's what happens when you steal a guys beer" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 am

"Oh really?" She said raising her eyebrow at Jim before taking his beer again and walked away from him turning her head back a little smirking at him "want it?" Teasing him she took a sit before finding a place to sit down and watched her older sister dancingwth some guy "your girlfriend is cheating on you." She said looking at Jim and took another sip
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 am

"Uh, yeah really! Hey!" he smirked as she took his beer and walked after her. He sat down near her, grabbed his beer and watched Eris dance with some random guy. "She's not my girlfriend... and I don't care" he shrugged with a low chuckle. "She can do what she wants" he smirked and took a sip of his beer. He looked back at Ariel with a small grin, "trying to make me feel jealous?" he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:09 am

She grabbed his deep again taking another sip and put it between his legs frowning for she was bored but didn't trust any of the guys to dance with "why would I try making you jealous. My sister says you have no heart what so ever and that you wanna fuck me cause I'm a new piece of ass." She said leaning closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 am

"No heart? Ouch" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "She makes me sound like a complete asshole... then again, I made you touch my dick so you've probably made your mind up about me anyway" he smirked and shrugged. "Eh... she just sees the exterior side of me, she doesn't know much about me" he frowned and took another sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:43 am

"We'll she is always has her mind around dicks." She said putting her hands on his leg as it was very close to his dick "yes that was a strange way of saying hello." Ariel slightly laughed looking back at the dance floor and took his deer "dance with me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:48 am

He looked down at her hands and smirked back at her, before groaning. "I hate dancing" he grumbled when she took his beer before reluctantly standing up and slowly walking over there. "Alright I'm here now-" he glanced around at all the people jumping and singing to the music, "can I have my beer now? Actually you know what? Forget it, you're just gonna take it again anyway, so you have it" he chuckled and put his hands on his hips as he stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 am

She took a sip of the beer and went to the dance floor grabbing his hand "you'll have fun trust me." She grabbed his hand putting them on her hips "see just let the music take you." Ariel turned around rubbing her ass against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 am

Jim sighed and put his hands on her hips as she danced, dancing with her. He looked down and swallowed hard as she rubbed her ass against his crotch, "get your fucking act together man" he muttered quietly under his breath. He was acting as if he'd never touched a girl before... He glanced at her as she danced, sliding his hands up and down her sides and moving them to her lower stomach as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 am

Ariel smirked as she keep going rubbing up and down his legs tilting her head back feeling his hands rubbing up and down her legs she let out a slight moan. Rubbing his legs harder.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:12 am

Jim bit his lip to stifle a moan before he grinded his crotch against her ass. He saw her tilting her head back, making him grin as he moved his hands further down her stomach to rub her dress over her groin. He used his hand to push against her groin, making the back of her press up tighter against him.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

((What's wrong with poor jimmy Smile ))

Ariel groaned feeling his crotch rubbing up against her ass, so much of going with the music they was just being sexual. Breathing against his ear biting on his earloab. Feeling his hands run down lower she grabbed his hand putting it in her panties and his fingers in her vergina moaning a little as her other hand lift up to curl around his head holding on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am

(What do you mean? XD Nothings wrong with him haha Smile)

A wide grin spread across his lips as she grabbed his hand and moved his fingers into her vagina. He glanced around, everyone seemed too lost in the music to realise what they were doing, plus it was dark anyway. He fingered her roughly, rubbing it around her insides and thrusting them in and out of her as he kissed her neck roughly. A small moan escaped his throat, as his other hand moved up to grab her breasts. He rubbed them quickly before moving his hand away in case anyone noticed, resting it on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 am

(Be back in half an hour gotta drive home and he's acting like he hasn't touched a girl))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 am

(Oh ok haha Smile Hahaha, he just got a lil' nervous that's all bahaha idek why).
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 am

Ariel bit her lip trying not to moan in case someone heard them and got them in trouble, she tilt her head back more feeling his lips on her neck kissing her roughly, his hand on her breast she grinned widely. Once he moved his hands away she turned around to face him "So do you like dancing now?" she smirked peeking him on the lips

((I'm soo sorry I gotta go to bed D: my friends car broke down and she needs me to take her to work.))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 am

"Uh-" he quickly pulled his fingers out of her as she turned around. "Yeah sure" he chuckled with a small shrug, wondering why she stopped him. He raised an eyebrow and glanced around, before grabbing her hand and pulling her to a more secluded area. "You're not gonna run or push me away this time, are you?" he smirked and backed her up against the wall as he placed his hands on her hips and leaned forward, kissing her roughly. He slid his hands down her legs and up her dress again, rubbing along her panties roughly as he stuck his tongue in her mouth.

(That's alright Smile I'll probably be up... but I don't know when you're getting up XD)
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am

She just rolled her eyes at what he said and was shocked when he pulled her away from the dance floor and somewhere ells, smirking at what he said to her. She placed her hands on his chest closing her eyes as he leaned in kissing her on the lips. She kissed him rougher pulling his shirt up and rubbing around his chest against her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 am

He smirked when he felt her pulling his shirt up as he continued to kiss her. After a few moments, he pulled away completely and took a step back, "thanks" he chuckled and walked over to the bar to order a drink. He grabbed his beer and sat back down where they were sitting before. He leaned back, taking a sip of his beer as he watched people dance.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 pm

She groaned when he pulled away and walked off leaving her wanting more, Ariel placed her hand over her lips biting it softly and went to sit down. Eris got done dancing with the guy and brought him to the back room to fuck him and well... Kill him, licking the blood off her hand she walked up to Jim grabbing his ass "Again how many beers have you had?" not knowing her little sister has been taking Jim's glass and drinking it while she seduce Jim. Leaning against the bar she ordered who screaming orgy's for her and her sister seeing little Ariel in wonderland was bored.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Jim didn't even flinch when Eris grabbed his ass. He turned his head to look at her as he sat down, "uh pretty sure this is my first proper one, seeing as Ariel's been stealing them off me" he nodded over to Ariel and smirked at Eris. He quickly sculled it down so they wouldn't steal it off him again, almost regretting the decision as he felt a burning sensation in the back of his throat. He pinched his throat before getting up and ordering another beer. He sat back down and put an arm across the back of the booth.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 pm

"Ok on three cause this stuff sucks trying to take your time." at three they tilted their heads back and sculled it down, eris placed her glass on the table and twirled around looking at the sexy guy who was eye humping her and went to go dance with him. Ariel rolled her eyes placing her glass on the table as she alcohol rush threw her body, holding her head she looked at Jim and down at his beer wanting more but got up and went to dance
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Jim glanced over, watching Ariel and Eris sculling their drinks before chuckling to himself. He took another swig of his beer as a pretty brunette girl was pushed over by her friends. She smiled and waved, "hi" she mumbled awkwardly. Jim teared his eyes away from Ariel dancing and grinned up at the girl, "hey there. I'm Jim" he held his hand out as she shook his, making her blushing slightly. He smirked up at the girl, "so..." he mumbled before she cut him off, "do you wanna go dance?" she asked, making him inwardly groan. He breathed out a sigh and nodded as he walked over to the dance floor with her. He grinned at Ariel before he danced a little with the girl, flinching slightly as she waved her arms around and was all over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day back at school
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindicate :: Sunnydale :: Sunnydale Highschool-
Jump to: