Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

First day back at school

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:40 am

(Sorry about the lame title XD)

The alarm clock sounded from beside Jim's single bed, making him jerk out of unconsciousness. He slammed his palm down on the snooze button, quietening the dreadful sound that insinuated the fact that school was today. A small groan escaped the back of his throat, how fast did the holidays fly? They always went fast. He lifted his head from his pillow, looking over at the clock. He let out another groan and forced himself to get up. The cool morning air sent shivers down his spine as he made his way to the bathroom, located down the hall from his room. He hated not having his own bathroom. He had to share it with the guests that stayed at his parent's bed & breakfast. Thankfully, the bathroom was unoccupied, which meant he didn't have to be late like he usually was in the previous years. He walked in and shut the door, turning the lock and pulling back the shower curtain. He turned it on to hot and climbed in once he had undressed, the water sending shivers throughout his body. After fifteen minutes, he reluctantly got out, drying himself off and wrapping a towel around his lower half as he gathered his pajamas in his arms, and walked into his bedroom. He slipped on a black v-neck shirt, denim jeans and his black converses before running a hand through his hair to tidy it up a bit. He put all of his school books into his back pack, grabbed his phone, wallet and skate board before walking downstairs. "Hey mom" he muttered as he walked into the kitchen. "Morning sweetheart" she said hesitantly as she looked up at the clock. "Aren't you going to be late for school?" she asked, a slight crease appearing between her brown eyebrows. Jim shrugged, "I don't care, it's only school" he breathed out a chuckle and grabbed a drink of juice before looking in the fridge. "I made your lunch for you, it's on the table. Have a good day at school, love" she smiled and rubbed his back softly before walking out into the dining room and taking people's orders. He sighed and decided to grab a packet of chips for breakfast. He shut the cupboards and fridge, sculled his drink and stuffed his lunch into his backpack as he walked out the door. He put his skateboard on the ground and hopped on, opening his packet of chips and eating them as he rode on his board to school. He could hear the school siren going off, ten minutes away, making him groan. He rode a bit faster and scrunched up the empty packet, tossing it on the road as he picked up the speed. Once he reached the front steps, he kicked up his board, held it under his arm and walked up the steps and over to his locker. He tried opening it, the code never worked, making him slam his fist near it. The locker door dented, but opened, and he put his skateboard in along with any unnecessary books. He walked into class, nonchalantly, the teacher giving him a slight glare, "Mr. Hawkins... late again I see. I hope this isn't going to become your usual routine like the previous years" she grumbled and took the role. He slumped down into his seat, dropping his bag on the floor and folding his arms on the table, his forehead resting on them as he listened to her calling the role.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 am

Eris had woken up from the sound of her phone going off telling her it was time for school, rolling on her side she smiled at the boy she just fucked and kissed his nose "sorry love I gotta go." she said throwing the covers off her, standing up on her feet walking over towards the bathroom. Turning on the showers feeling the water went from cold to warm stepping inside washing her long black hair before washing off her body, turning off the showers and not getting a towel she walked back in her room slipping on a red silky bra with a black dress over it not bothering to put on panties cause whats the run of fucking behind the stairs if the guys have to pull your panties off to get to the fun stuff. Putting some make up on and pinned half of her hair back she looked up seeing a lock of blonde "Hey Ari in wonderland." her nickname to her little sis seeing she has blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes that makes any guy wanna melt. Ariel just stand their ready for her first day of school seeing as her sister is finally letting her come "I took a shower an hour ago and you was still fucking." she said rolling her eyes and walked away from her whore sister. Ariel got herself some lunch to take with her, eris walked up to her tapping her on the butt "Lets get them perky breast moving Ari." she said pushing her baby sis out of the door and into her car. Putting on her shades she drove off once Ariel was in and was late for class, "Opps." she said getting out of the car "I'm sure you can find your way." Eris walked off with some other guy as Ariel stood their in her short jeans and blue top walking into the office they let her go seeing who her sister was and waited for the bell to go off. Eris spotted Jim as she wiggled her fingers at him flipping her hair back as it was her code saying lets fuck, as she walked passed the class room but sadly the bell went off and everyone started walking out "Oh shoot." she pouted. Ariel walked threw the crowed trying to find her locker "237.." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:11 am

"Mr. Hawkins!" the teacher yelled, "did you not hear me? You have exactly-" she glanced up at the clock. "One minute and forty-five seconds to tell me the answer to this question!" she underlined the question with her white board marker and crossed her arms. Jim's head slowly lifted from his arms and he looked carelessly at the board, "I wasn't listening" he mumbled and rolled his eyes. "Of course you weren't" she muttered irritably and turned back to the board. He breathed out a tiresome sigh, his eyes gazing sleepily around the classroom until they rested on Eris, who was on the other side of the door. A small grin crept on his lips as she flipped her hair and wiggled her fingers. He nodded to her with a wink before the bell went off. He bent down and picked up his bag, chucking his books inside and putting a strap over one shoulder. He pushed the chair out and walked out the classroom after the other students, making his way to his locker again. "Oh for fucks sake!" he growled as the code didn't work on his locker again. He slammed his fist on the dented part, the locker bouncing open. He stuffed his English text book inside and searched for his mathematics text book, reaching into his locker and pushing stuff out, not caring that they fell onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:19 am

Ariel keep her eyes on the paper looking for her locker not watching where she was going as she step on something falling on her back groaning "Fuck.." she said lifting herself up seeing some guy pulling things out of his locker. Kicking up a book that seemed to be math she chucked it at his back " Next time clean your fucking locker jerk." she said standing up seeing her locker was three lockers away from him. Pushing herself up on her feet she walked over trying to put the code in but it wouldn't let her opened it "wha?" she did it again groaning as her big sister walked up to her "Hi Ari." she said with her palm on Ariel's locker "Problems?" she tilt her head to the side "No." ariel said trying to pull she locker open "Hey Sexy ass." Eris yelled looking at Jim "come help my baby sis here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:26 am

Jim groaned when he felt someone throw a book at his back, not knowing that it was Ariel. He turned around and glared furiously at one of the guys on the opposite side of the hall. "You think this is funny?" he picked up his book and ditched it at the guys back. "Hey, what the fuck man?!" the guy called out, turning around. "Oh hey Jim" he waved with a hesitant smile, knowing not to get on his bad side. "Yeah, yeah whatever" he grumbled and picked up all of his books, tossing them into his locker. He grabbed his maths book out and stuffed it into his back pack. He looked down at his bag for a moment before lifting his head when he heard Eris, "huh?" he muttered and saw her standing next to a pretty little blonde. He walked over, seeing her struggling to open her locker, "step back ladies" he smirked, waiting for them to move away. Once they did, he slammed his fist near her lock, the locker opening almost as soon as he removed his hand, "voila!" he said sarcastically and walked back to his locker to shut it. "Hey Eris, you coming to that rave party tonight?" he raised his eyebrows, "you know the club downtown" he mumbled as he closed his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am

Ariel rolled her eyes standing away from the lockers with her eyes checking out his ass smirking, waiting for him to open it Ariel sighed in relief that he got it opened "Stupid code." she mumbled putting her stuff in and pulled out what class she'll be in. Eris looked at Jim as he asked her if she's going to the club tonight "Oh you know i'll be their and let me see that little sis." she said picking up her paper "awe look she has every class with you sexy." she said dangling the paper in front of Jim as Ariel grabbed it from her "Give me that..' she said walking off "Siblings.." Eris mumbled them looked at Jim "wanna go before the bell rings and we don't have time?" Not wanting Jim to ask about her little sister and having to say their parents are dead and that Ariel is off limits to everyone, maybe that's why Ariel's been sneaking off seein her sister is way to protected of her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 am

Jim looked at the paper Eris dangled in front of his face and raised an eyebrow with a slight shrug of his shoulders, "well all the more reason to get to know her then" he smirked and crossed his arms. He glanced over at Ariel as she walked off before moving his eyes back to Eris, "alright, do we even have the same classes together?" he raised an eyebrow before heading off down the hall with her. "Are we seriously heading to class?" he rolled his eyes, not wanting to listen to the same teachers dribble on about bullshit. He stopped at the end of the hallway, there was never any light in this section. He turned his head to see if anyone was looking at them before he heard the bell go off. He looked at Eris, "it's your call" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 am

Eris smirked as her baby sister walked off not wanting to be bothered but worried about her being around people she might have the urge to kill and if she spills blood she'll loose her soul. "Yes she really does, why would I lie to you but no eye humping my little sis she's not... skilled as we are." if that was the world she was looking for as they walked down hearing the bell ring, eris pulled Jim over to the shadows kissing him roughly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 am

Jim chuckled and shrugged again, "just double checking" he smirked and playfully rolled her eyes, "well if I can't eye hump, then I'll actually 'hump' her" he grinned and winked at her before she pulled him into the shadows. He grinned widely, his hands moving around to grab her ass tightly as he kissed her back roughly. He pulled his lips away to breathe, "mmm... did you miss me?" he smirked and bit her lower lip before sliding his tongue in her mouth to lick hers. He squeezed her ass as he kissed her hungrily, pushing her lower half to his and grinding his crotch against hers with a wide grin. He pulled his lips from hers, "so no class then? Maybe we should... go somewhere else" he licked his bottom lip with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:56 am

"Umm," she grinned feeling his hands on her ass she grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. "Maybe.." she said breathing against his lips grinning more and curled her tongue with hi, Letting out a slight moan she kissed him even rougher feeling his crotch against her vergina pulling away from him slightly she smirked. "Sure thing." even if part of her wanted to stay to keep an eye on Ariel. she licked his lips "Lead the way."

((OMG I love your piccy could you make one for me please Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:03 am

Jim grinned slightly and walked out side, looking around for somewhere they could have sex. He led her around to the football field, seeing the empty stands, a small grin spread across his lips. He nodded towards the stands, "how about around there..." he smirked, knowing that this was their usual spot. He pulled her underneath the stands and looked around before spotting a more secluded spot, where no one would see them. He pulled her to him, licking her lips before kissing her roughly and sliding his hands down her body. He eyed her dress with a smirk and glanced at her for a second before moving his lips to kiss her neck. He bit into her neck slightly, making her bleed a little. He licked up her blood with a grin before sucking on her neck. His hands glided up her legs and short dress, feeling her vagina. "No panties?" he breathed out a chuckle before rubbing his index finger around her entrance. He closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth and feel of her. He continued to kiss up and down her neck before kissing her chest as he lifted her up, her legs wrapped around his waist. He kept his hand up her dress as his other wrapped around her waist. He slowly inserted three fingers, knowing she could take more, and rubbed them around the inside of her vagina. A small moan escaped his lips and he tilted his head forward, his forehead resting in between her breasts as he thrust his fingers in and out of her.

(Haha sure Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 am

She saw at where he wanted to go have sex and grinned "Sure thing.' Eris said with a grin walking with him. Eris felt him pull her towards him kissing him back roughly pulling his shirt up to rub up and down his back feeling his skin, pulling away she grinned tilting her head back letting out a slight groaned feeling his lips on her neck and flinched when he bit her causing her to Bleed. "awe jim." she moaned clawing his back. once his finger reached to her vagina she grinned widely "Why not easier to get to the fun right?" she said winking at him. Moaning his name feeling him inside her made her crazy, holding onto his hair as he kissed down to her chest and picked her up feeling his fingers still inside her. feeling him insert three more fingers she grabbed his hand making him thrust harder in her, as she started to get wet down their "Mmm.." she made him go faster tilting her head back.

Ariel was in class looking out the window as she could smell blood, someone was bleeding in the class room. Holding onto the sides she breathed out slowly but after ten minutes she raised her hand asking to go to the bathroom and left. She walked outside to the football field folding her arms she ran a hand threw her hair looking around scared she might attack someone after fighting the urges for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 am

"Fuck me" he moaned as she started growing wet. He pulled the top of her dress down, seeing she had no bra on either made him grin widely. He pulled his fingers out and moved his hands down to unzip his zipper. He put a hand down his boxers and pulling his penis out before rubbing the tip around her entrance. He groaned and tilted his head back, biting his lip roughly and feeling his penis harden just from touching the outside of her vagina. "I love your pussy" he grinned widely and licked his lips before kissing her roughly and thrusting hard into her. He thrust hard and fast, not needing to take her dress or his clothes off, grinning as her breasts bounced up and down. He grinded their bodies together and bent his head down to suck on her breasts roughly, pinching her nipples in between his teeth and running his tongue over them.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 am

She keep making him go getting wetter and wetter before he pulled his hand away to unzip his fly pulling out his penis she licked her lips, feeling his rub his tip against her she moaned tilting her head back "Well I'm glad to hear that." she said looking back at him, kissing him back even rougher. groaning as he trusted into her causing her breast to bounce up and down, moaning his name. Holding onto his shoulders as she keep on going feeling him licked her breast and sucked on her nipples she could tell Ariel was upset feeling her aura around she hesitated to do anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 am

Jim smirked and continued to suck on her breasts and thrust before feeling her hesitate. He looked up and raised an eyebrow, "what?" he sighed, pulling his lips away and stopping his thrusts as he analysed her facial features. He could read her expressions easily now, since he'd known her for so long. And he could tell that something was wrong, "hello?" he waved a hand in front of her face as she didn't answer him. "What is it?" he frowned and pulled out of her, feeling kind of annoyed that they couldn't finish. He pulled his boxers and pants back up before raising his eyebrows up at her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 am

"Huh what.." she looked at him as he put her down and pulled his pants up "I'm sorry I gotta check something stay here.." she said not wanting him to follow and think she's weak for caring, plus she wanted to continue fucking him more. Pulling up her dress over her breast she walked out seeing her baby sister on the benches of the other side holding her head "ariel.." she took her shoes off and walked over towards her. "Hey bunny wants wrong." she said sitting next to her and ran her hair threw her blonde locks as Ariel mumbled something "what?" she said. "I smell blood everywhere.." Ariel mumbled looking at her sister "I can't..." she felt her big sister pull ariel into a hug seeing that Jim was looking she gave him a look still running a hand threw ariel's hair "Some on miss. wonderland... You can right it." no way was she loosing her sister and having to deal with a person who only thinks about killing people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 am

Jim glanced at Eris as she walked off, sighing. He followed her and stopped, leaning against the stands and watching her comfort Ariel. He raised an eyebrow, he'd never seen Eris... care. It was weird. He breathed out a quiet chuckle and eyed Ariel. There was something about her that drew his attention, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He continued to look at her, she looked in pain or something. He crossed his arms, waiting for them to finish talking as he licked his lips and looked up at the clouds.

(Did you get my PM in Vengeance? c: your pictures in there n_n)
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:05 am

"Go home now you hear me." she said making ariel look at her "But..." ariel started to talk not wanting eris to leave her as her older sister groaned a little knowing ariel shouldn't be alone not wanting her to be attacked again as she stood up and walked over to Jim with Ariel following "Hey you mind coming back to my place with me and Miss. Wonderland." she smirked. Ariel looked at Jim "Long as he keeps his stuff off the floor so i wont trip over them." she said smiling a little as her teeth showed and her fangs was out cause of the small of the blood. Covering her mouth she turned away from Jim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 am

Jim raised an eyebrow at Eris as she invited him back to their house. "Sure I guess" he mumbled and shrugged his shoulders. He glanced at Ariel, hiding his shock when he saw that she had fangs. His immediate reaction would be to get the fuck out of there. Yeah he was a demon... but who knew what this girl was. She could probably kill him. He kept his cool and rubbed his neck as she turned away from him, "so your car or...?" he raised his eyebrows, waiting for them to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 am

"Yeah my car.." eris said putting her hand on ariel's back rubbing up and down gently to calm her down, Once they got in Ariel got in the back letting Jim in front as she laid down. Eris drove off talking to Jim on the ride their with ariel laying their not saying a world, once they got to the house Ariel went to her bed. Eris looked at Jim "Ok i know you saw her teeth." she said holding her keys "And if you tell any demon that I care I'll rip you apart." she got closer to him and licked his lips "anyways... My little sis is a siren born WITH a soul... not keep your mouth shut.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:18 am

Jim couldn't help but chuckle when she threatened him, "uh huh. Okay whatever" he shrugged. "She seemed more like a vampire to me" he smirked and crossed his arms, wondering how the hell they were gonna have sex with Ariel around the house. "I don't get how you two are related" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair as he looked around her house. "So. What now?" he smirked and kept his arms crossed with his eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:26 am

"Cause I'm her half sister bum bum and sirens have fangs like vampire but unlike vampire who keeps their emotion.. Ariel will loose her soul if she kills and I'm not about to loose another family member." she said glaring at Jim "Ariel gets enough hurt from her real father." didn't know why she was threatening Jim but this was her baby sis, her family and wouldn't let anyone take that away from her, not even some hot sex boy. Eris leaned over kissing him on the lips, "Go inside I'll be their in about five minutes."

(More Ariel and Jim XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:31 am

"Alright..." he chuckled and walked inside, he rubbed his neck before glancing upstairs. He looked back at the front door, wondering what Eris was doing before he decided to go see Ariel. He walked upstairs and lightly knocked on her door, before opening it a little. He spotted her lying on her bed, eyeing her body for a moment before he averted his gaze to the floor as she turned to look at him. "Hey" he smiled at her and crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame. "So... we weren't properly introduced" he grinned, "I'm Jim" he waved slightly before crossing his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 am

Ariel was laying on her bed clicking her mouse to look at different moves to watch for she was bored, seeing Jim by her door she looked back at her computer before he started talking "Hi.." she said rolling on her back and sat up running a hand threw her hair "Um you can sit on my bed, I promise not to bite." she said with a small grin teasing him. "I'm well you already know my name.. Ariel or Ari for short." she said looking down at her feet

((night i'll try getting up early))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 am

(Night c: I'll be up at 7am... which is in 8 hours c: so it'll be 3:30pm your time n_n)

Jim chuckled and closed her door, he slowly walked over as he looked at all her photos on the walls and on her desk. He glanced at her as she looked down at her feet before sitting on her bed. "Well... nice to meet you" he smirked before running a hand through his hair. As she looked back at him, their eyes caught and he felt himself getting lost in her ocean blue eyes, as corny as it sounded, it wasn't something that he could control. He then snapped out of his daze and realised he'd been staring at her for a moment and averted his eyes to the floor, "so..." he mumbled and rubbed his neck. He glanced around her room, "how come I've never seen you at school before?" he raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her. He leaned forward and rested his elbows on his legs as he looked at the pictures in her room. His eyes crept around her room before he spotted a bra hanging out of her chest of drawers. A small grin formed on his lips as he looked at it before averting his attention to her. She seemed like the complete opposite to Eris. It was hard to believe they were somewhat related at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   

Back to top Go down

First day back at school
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next