Vindicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day back at school

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

First day back at school - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:55 am

"No" he chuckled and shrugged, "I just thought you would have had sex... you seemed pretty confident out there" he nodded to the door, meaning the dance floor. "And you're an attractive girl" he smirked and ran a hand through his hair as he averted his eyes to the floor. He spotted her panties hanging on the door handle, making him chuckle. "Looking for something?" he grinned and grabbed her panties, holding them up near his face. "I think I'll keep them" he grinned widely and put them in his pocket. "I guess you can say it's a token of your appreciation to me, for helping you lose your virginity" he smirked and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
https://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:11 am

"Well think again, yes i had a boyfriend before you fucked me but.." she stopped herself "you probably dont wanna hear my ex boyfriend drama.." ariel bit her lip looking down before reverting her eyes back to Jim "And that was a mixture of the hot moment and.. your blood was really good." she slightly laughed brushing her blonde hair behind her ear. When he said something about her looks she looked down "T thanks..." that's all she said looking down still. Before going out of the door she saw Jim holding her panties and pouted playfully "Awe and they are my favorite kind." she grinned walking out of the room with Jim
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:19 am

Jim chuckled, "no I don't really wanna know, no offence" he smirked and opened the door for her. He grinned when she looked down, not saying much after he complimented her. He let out a low chuckle and rubbed his neck, "well. That's too bad then. Ladies first" he smirked and followed her out of the room. He brushed a hand through his hair as he tried to fix it up a little.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 am

"None taken cause i don't wanna talk about it." Ariel said walking out running her hands threw her messy blonde hair and found her sister with a bottle of jack in her hands "Finally." eris said groaning "I'm was dieing of boredom can we go now and Jim your welcome to come stay at our place." she winked as ariel looked at him and walked off going back to the house with her drunken sister behind her "You smell." she said making a face.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 am

Jim rolled his eyes with a smirk and walked out with them. He went to turn home, but saw Eris stumbling behind Ariel, making him chuckle. He rushed over and put an arm around her upper waist, moving her other arm around his neck as he helped her walk. "You're such a caring sister" he grinned at Ariel as he helped Eris walk. He was practically having to lift her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 am

"Hey she got herself drunk I'm not carrying her back home." Ariel said laughing at Jim's look he gave her "You don't scare me." she rolled her eyes opening the door to their house Jim carried eris who was now asleep in her room. Eris rolled on her side dropping the bottle of jack. Ariel was in the kitchen eating some chips she gotten out turning around to see Jim "you can stay if you want." she said kinda wanting him to but he didn't have to "Or go home.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 am

Jim chuckled and crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame, "and what, have a little slumber party with you and the drunk?" he smirked. "Besides, where am I supposed to sleep... on the couch?" he looked over and sat on it, bringing his feet up on the cushions and resting his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:02 am

"We'll you could sleep on the couch or in my room.. eris kicks in her sleep." She laughed walking over and sat on his feet smirking at him leaning her head back.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 am

Jim smirked and glanced up at the ceiling, "your room?" he chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Do you have a double bed?" he raised an eyebrow, not seeing how they would fit on a single without making it lovey and awkward. He rubbed his forehead and felt her sitting on his feet, making him smirk again.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 am

"Oh no I have a single cause I really want you to cuddle with me and be my new boyfriend." She said acting like preppy before rolling her eyes "yes I have a queen sized bed. I hate cuddling anyways." She said getting back-up and grabbed his hand going into her room their was a queen sized bed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 am

"I find that hard to believe" he smirked, thinking she seemed like the cuddly type. He felt her grab his hand and pull him up to her room. Once inside, he looked at her bed before taking his shirt off. He glanced around her room before hanging his shirt over the chair and running a hand through his hair as he waited for her to organise her bed.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 am

Ariel just took the dress off and chucked it down on the floor putting on a long shirt she grabbed her stuff off her bed and placed them on her table. Taking the side close to the window she laid on her side with her hand under her head not saying a word to Jim. She keep quiet
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 am

Jim hesitated, feeling a bit weird sharing a bed with her, but pushed the thought aside. He left his pants on and laid down on her bed, under the covers, next to her. He didn't know what way to face, so he just laid on his back after the light was switched off, leaving them in darkness. He just stared, not feeling that tired at all as he rested his arms underneath his head.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm

After about two hours later someone was banging on the door, Ariel flinched knowing who it might be and got up looking at Jim thinking he was asleep she walked out of her room and to the door. Opening it, she saw it was her ex, mad and... drunk "Hey blondy." he said walking inside the house as Ariel backed up trying not to look scared "Hey.." she said. He grabbed her shoulders pushing her aggressively on the couch, ariel groaned trying to get up but he got on her pressing her body against the couch. "Stop." she said as he ran a hand threw her blonde hair kissing up and down her neck "shut up.." he said biting her neck and covering her mouth so her sister doesn't hear her scream.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Jim's eyes shot open when he heard a loud banging coming from downstairs. He hesitated as Ariel got up, wondering who it was. He quietly got out of her bed when he heard a male voice, walking out of her room. He scratched his bare stomach as he walked downstairs, seeing the guy on top of Ariel. "Hey!" he frowned and rushed over, grabbing the guys arm and pulling him off of her. "What the fuck man?" he shoved the guy back a little. "It's fucking 3am, go home" he pointed to the front door and glared at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

He felt someone pull him off ariel seeing it was a guy, was ariel seeing someone ells now. He pushed him back "Now about you go home cause i can see my girlfriend is I want." he said "EX girlfriend." ariel said glaring at him as he looked at her "Did I say you could speak?" he looked back at the guy "Why don't you go home and pretend you didn't see anything alright bud." trying to get all buddy buddy with the guy. He seemed like a player as well he would let him off the hook of what he did to ariel as she placed her hand where he bit her
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Jim looked back at Ariel and then turned to the guy as he continued to glare, "ha ha, very funny. Now get the fuck out" he continued to point at the door. "Don't fucking make me throw you out" he frowned at him, "trust me, you don't wanna get hurt while your drunk" he grimaced at the smell of the guy and waited for him to leave. He was waiting for the guy to start throwing punches, preparing himself if he did.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:19 pm

He just chuckled at the guy not letting him let off so easy "No." he said with a grin on his face "Like you could throw me out you must be mistaken." he walked up to the guy and pushed him against the wall "Now lessen here little boy... don't tell me what to do ok.." he said trying to speak right "Please just leave.." Ariel said as he turned his head showing his red eyes "I said shut up..." he growled then threw a punch at Jim of what he said to him
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Once the guy pushed him up against the wall, Jim rolled his eyes. "Sorry I don't swing that way" he smirked and then caught the guys fist once he threw a punch at his face. "You're gonna have to try a little better than that" he sighed and twisted the guys arm behind his back. He quickly reached into his pocket and grabbed a knife, holding it near the guys throat. "Now don't do anything stupid, I don't want to stain the carpets" he smirked and walked the guy over to the front door, the knife still held to his throat. He kicked the door open before shoving the guy out, "oh and if you come here again, don't think I'll hold back" he held the knife up in his hands before slamming the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Ariel watched as Jim took out a knife and held it to her ex's throat pushing him towards the door and pushed him outside slamming the door "Why did you do that?" she asked confused why he didn't just let go and went back to bed. her ex is a player, jim's a player shouldn't they be like buds. Taking her hand hand off her neck looking at her blood on her hands
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Jim looked at Ariel with his eyebrow raised before walking back up to her room. "Oh and you're welcome" he said sarcastically as he closed her door and put his knife on her bed side table. "Why did he come here anyway?" he frowned and sat back down on her bed before pulling the covers over his bottom half as he lied down. He ran a hand through his hair before resting his arms across his torso, tilting his head to the side to look at Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Walking in her room she pulled out some bandages out like she was use to this, whipping the blood off her neck the out the bandage over the bite mark. Looking at Jim who was laying in her bed she shrugged "Drunk and wanted feeding so.. He came here... Nothing said I'm just a pretty girl.." As he said the only thing boys like about her is her looks nothing ells cause she's just shallow, pathetic and... useless
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:46 pm

"Wait... was he a vampire?" Jim's eyebrows raised at her as he tilted his head up. "Well.. I really wish you would have told me that earlier" he rolled his eyes, knowing that vampires had different skills to that of demons, since his father raised him to hunt the supernatural. He sighed and turned on his side, closing his eyes. "Now I'm not going to be able to sleep again" he grumbled and rubbed his eyes before staring into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 pm

"Um yeah he is.." she said walking over towards Jim and sat on him rubbing his bare chest "You didn't ask what he was so I didn't bother telling you." she rolled her eyes "For someone so cute your really slow." Ariel teased leaning down and kissed him roughly clawing his shoulders as she grinned. Pulling away she looked at him "But really why did you stop him.. he's a player your a player.. you would have just went back to the room.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 pm

He raised an eyebrow as she sat on his lap before rolling his eyes, "I'm sorry I don't know every little detail about your boyfriend" he chuckled. "Besides... he was drunk, so that made things a bit more difficult to realise" he chuckled before kissing her back roughly. "Why?" he looked up at her before shrugging, "because he was trying to hurt you... who knows what he could have done" Jim chuckled and glanced up at her, "I would have done it for anyone" he muttered, thinking she might just think he was trying to protect her, which he kinda was. He ran his hands up and down her legs, grinning at the fact that he could see up her long shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day back at school
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindicate :: Sunnydale :: Sunnydale Highschool-
Jump to: