Vindicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locating The Colt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

Locating The Colt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 am

Josh groaned in pleasure and paused as Jim shuffled in his sleep. He grinned up at her as Jim let out a light snore and grabbed her hips, continuing to move her up and down. He moaned quietly before sitting up to kiss her roughly, sliding his tongue around the inside of her lips as his hands moved from her hips and up to rub her breasts.
Back to top Go down
https://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 am

She rolled her eyes looking over at Jim before she grabbed a hold on of his legs helping to support her as she moved up and down after and a bit deeper than before. Letting out a slight whimper as it hurt her a little but ignored it while she kisses him back just as rough. Ariel pulled away "Stop acting like you like it.. I bet the other girl to rode you was better." she manged to say before biting his bottom lip. Squeezing tightly as she hold his legs she moaned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

Josh pulled his mouth away from her, "w-what?" he breathed out with a frown. His thoughts immediately went to Lily and he shut his eyes, trying to push the thoughts away. He hadn't thought about her in years... well he tried not to. His attention was brought back to her as she moaned quietly, distracting him momentarily. He smirked, trying to hide in his frown and leaned back down, pulling her down so that her breasts pressed against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 am

She opened her eyes seeing him smirk but since their was something wrong. Oh no, she said something to make him think about lily. Pushing herself up and got off him she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Sitting in front of it as she held her knees, why could she think he would even like her.. Let alone maybe be with her after all her ex-s called her damaged or played her. And Josh will do the same she just had that feeling, plus he'll never forget Lily. She held her knees tightly "Ok i can't do this...."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 am

"Fuck" he mumbled and sat up, pulling his boxer shorts up. Why did he have to think of Lily? He'd been devastated when he found out she died during his black out. Did he kill her? He didn't know. He'd always tried to push her to the back of his mind. To not think about her because it caused him too much pain. Maybe that was why he couldn't handle relationships now. Because he thought that if he ever had another girlfriend, something would happen to her. He got up from the bed and lightly tapped on the door, "Ariel?" he mumbled quietly, he jiggled the door handle, noticing it was unlocked. He opened the door slightly and peeked his head in through the gap, seeing her sitting naked on the bathroom floor. Now was not an appropriate time to smirk. He walked in and closed the door behind him, sitting in front of her with his knees up, resting his arm on his knee caps. "Sorry..." he frowned and looked at his fingers. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and wondering if she'd noticed his moment of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

Her red hair covering her face with her arms still wrapped around her knees as she was still naked sitting on the cold floor. Trying to not sound like she was crying she shook her head no when he asked if he did something wrong. Not really wanting to come out about her feelings for him or maybe they wasn't feelings and she's tricking herself thinking they are. No her feelings wasn't a fake but she tried to think they where. Noticing he was.. caring not saying anything smart. Looking at him, her hair covering her face still "n...No.." she said.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 am

Josh frowned, "Ariel I know there's something up" he chuckled sheepishly and brushed her hair out of her eyes quickly. He moved his hand away and held onto his wrist, "look, I know you and Jim have a 'closer relationship' or whatever, but that doesn't mean we can't talk" he smirked and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 am

Ariel frowned "Your radar is fucked up cause I'm fine.." she said as her voice crackled up before closing her eyes as he brushed her hair away from her face. "I.... It will be awkward between us.." she said looking down before she ran a hand threw her hair "I have...... feelings for you... strong not friend like feelings.."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:18 am

Josh hesitated and he looked at the bathroom floor. "Oh" he mumbled, feeling like an ass. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to hurt her. "Ariel..." he sighed and tilted his neck to look at her. "You can't..." he frowned, and leaned against the bathroom door so she couldn't run out or something. "Why do you like me? I'm a complete asshole, you know that" he smirked, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

"I know.. I can't.... it never work out anyways." she said looking away just wanting to go to bed now and go home. Away from this, so she can lock up her emotions again. Seeing him leaned against the door she frowned wanting to run out and sleep in the car.. "I don't know.... your a jerk... but your the only person i can be myself." sure their was Jim and she was more close with him but even then she wasn't herself. Ariel sighed running her hands threw her face "Let me out please..."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 am

"No" he muttered and crossed his arms as he stood up, leaning against the door. "Because you're trying to run away from this" he gestured between them. "Instead of dealing with them face on" he sighed, knowing he sounded like a complete hypocrite. He rubbed a hand over his face, "you wanna know why I'm a complete asshole all the time?" he raised his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Because I can't get over... Lily's death" his voice broke when he said Lily's name. He hadn't spoken of her, let alone thought about her in the past few years. He couldn't believe he was being so... weak. And in front of Ariel. He looked at her before opening the door, "just forget it" he mumbled and walked out the door, crawling onto the blanket on the floor and facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am

Running from your problems was better than dealing with them "what's their to run away from huh Josh? If i really wanted to run away from my fucking problems. dealing with as asshole friend, having a mother who doesn't remember who i am anymore?" she ran her hands threw her hair "I would have stayed in the ocean years ago.." she said before looking away. After Josh walked out the bathroom angry she kicked the toilet before crying as she got herself dressed and walked out of the hotel room and stayed in the car not wanting to wake up seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:44 am

In the morning, Jim was the first to wake. He got up and stretched before shoving Josh, "come on dude, we gotta go" he said and grabbed his bag. He looked at the bed, noticing Ariel wasn't there. "Where's Ariel?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Probably in the car, like I care" he muttered grumpily and got dressed, grabbing his own bag. Both guys got in the car, Jim wondering what the hell was up with Josh. He saw Ariel asleep in the back and frowned, wondering what happened this time. He shrugged and reversed the car out before driving to Sunnydale.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:47 am

((So new topic in Sunnydale?))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

(Yeah, do you mind starting it? I gotta speak to mum real quick XD)
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:50 am

((sure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locating The Colt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindicate :: Clarkestown :: Inn-
Jump to: