Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Locating The Colt

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:41 am

As they arrived in Clarkestown, Jim pulled over to the nearest inn. They all needed some rest and a chance to recoup before searching for the gun. Jim got out of the car, wondering what Josh had done or said to Ariel now to make her so... not her. He shut the car door and grabbed his backpack before renting a room. Once they got inside, he sighed, seeing only one double bed. "I guess Ariel gets the bed, we'll sleep on the floor" he smiled at Ariel before Josh rolled his eyes. Over the next five to ten minutes, Jim explained to both Ariel and Josh, in detail, about The Colt. He told them what it was, what it could do and why they should get it. "It's apparently located in a museum..." Jim sighed. "We're gonna have to break in tomorrow night and get it," he looked at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 am

Ariel woke up as they was in town as she wasn't like herself she was a little ticked yet still turned on thanks to the ass hole. Putting her cloths on she got out of the car and walked in the hotel. Once jim got a room and they all walked in she saw only one bed "yay.." she clapped her hands before sitting on the bed. Looking at the two as Jim said they would sleep on the floor "Yes Josh floor. No climbing into bed with me.' she looked at him. Over the next five to ten minutes, she lessened to what Jim was saying wondering why she needed to know since she wasn't a hunter like them "Um ok.. we're braking in tonight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:52 am

Jim shrugged, "I guess we could tonight rather than tomorrow" he chuckled and set his backpack on the chair. He pulled out his laptop and sat on the floor for a moment, researching The Colt. He looked up at Ariel and grabbed her hand, pulling her to sit down with him and putting an arm around her shoulders, "you alright?" he frowned, noticing something wrong. Josh rolled his eyes as Jim pulled her down and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. Jim looked at Ariel and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 am

Ariel shook her head then watched as josh went in the bathroom and started the shower. "No Josh was fingering me in my sleep and licking me." she rolled her eyes "he keep going then side his dick in me. i keep telling him no and to stop but he didn't lesson..." she leaned her head on his shoulder "asshole.... I show a moment of weakness last night and he does that.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:03 pm

"Uh-" Jim groaned, that was a bit too much. He grimaced and tried to push the thought aside. "Too much information" he frowned and continued to read information on his laptop. "Just... forget about him for the meantime" he sighed and turned his laptop off. He pushed it aside and kept his arm around her, "do you... like Josh? Are you in love with him or something?" Jim frowned, thinking she'll probably deny it.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Ariel smiled as she kissed his cheek "you know i tell you everything. You asked." she nudge him before tilting her head up sighing. Filling his arm still around her as he asked if she liked Josh. She bit her lip wanting to say no "Yes I've fallen for him. i don't know why when he gets me mad so much but... he just got under my skin." she said looking down "but i know it will never happen.. He's just to well... you know.." she didn't want to have to deal knowing he'll be sleeping behind her back even when he's evil or whatever he is like. Plus she thinks something wrong with her and been thinking that after all the ex-boyfriends she had who hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Jim sighed, "yeah I know. He's Josh" he frowned, knowing there was more to Josh than just some sex maniac. "I think there's more to Josh than you realise" he frowned further, not really wanting to stick up for him. "Just set some ground rules. If he's trying to get into your... pants, tell him no straight away if you think it's wrong, rather than letting him get away with it and then telling him no half way through" he chuckled sheepishly. Josh walked out of the bathroom, wearing just a towel wrapped around his lower half. "What are you guys in, a no Josh allowed club?" he rolled his eyes before shaking his hair and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 pm

"Well if their is i'll never see it.." she said looking down before laying her head on his shoulder "Alright i will don't worry him." she said poking his nose before Josh came out "Whats it to ya?" she grinned before standing up and going into the bathroom. she turned on the water to run herself a bath, she got in as her feet turn back into a tail. Washing her body she leaned back with her eyes closed,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Josh looked at her, a bit surprised that she was grinning at him rather than punching him. He looked at Jim, who raised his eyebrow at Josh before she walked into the bathroom. Once she closed the door, Josh grabbed his clothes and got changed as Jim walked outside, shoving his hands into his pockets. After five minutes, Josh peeked through the key hole of the bathroom door, seeing Ariel in the bath tub. He turned his head as Jim looked at him with a smirk, "you're a fucking pervert" he chuckled and grabbed his weapons and other items needed to break into the museum. Josh knocked on the bathroom door, "you done yet?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Ariel had washed her body and hair before relaxing in the tub. Her cloths was dirty so it looked like she was sleeping naked. A few moments later she looked at the door "Yeah but could you come in and help me out?" she asked knowing he might anyways just to see her naked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm

"No problem at all" Josh winked at Jim before opening the door and grinning at her. He put his hands on his hips and looked at her before bending down, and putting his arms underneath her body and tail in the water. He lifted her up, and placed her on the bathroom mat before emptying the tub. His eyes drifted to her naked half body and he chuckled to himself quietly before grabbing a towel and kneeling next to her. "So can you dry yourself or do you need some... help?" he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 pm

She held on his neck as he held her out and placed her on the mat. Her tail curled up as her red hair covered her breast as Josh knelled down next to her "If i get you help me dry myself promise not to try anything funny?" she asked him before seeing the door was shut. Leaning forward she kissed him on the lips softly for a moment before pulling away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Josh raised an eyebrow and shrugged before pausing as she kissed him softly. "Why'd you do that?" he asked, wondering how she'd gone from pissed off to ... this. He looked at the towel before rubbing her tail, his lips tingling from her kiss for some strange reason. He pushed the thoughts swirling in his mind, away and focused on drying her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 pm

"Must you ask questions." she said not wanting to tell him why. Sure she was a little mad at him for what he did but could never really stay mad at him, why was that? Starting to get try her tail went away leaving her rully naked as she took the towel and wrapped it around her. she stood up and looked at Josh wondering why he was giving her that took "what??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:07 pm

"Nothing" he chuckled and stood up, walking out of the bathroom. He then turned to her, "do you have any clothes?" he raised an eyebrow, noticing Jim must have been waiting for them outside. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder before grabbing a sheet from the bed. He held it out to her, "why don't you just use this as a dress or something?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 pm

"No i don't have cloths remember." she said giving him a look before he walked out and came back with a bed sheet. Smirking to herself she walked up to him and dropped her towel "Why don't you help me out with that?" she asked before kissing him roughly

((Night i can't keep my eyes opened and the letters are becoming a blur :/ ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Josh's eyes slightly widened as she unexpectedly dropped her towel in front of him. He smirked and checked her out before she kissed him roughly. He returned the kiss just as rough as his hands slid over her petite curves, grabbing a tight hold of her ass as he pressed her up against him. He then pulled away from her with a big smirk, holding the sheet out and wrapping it around her naked body. "Jim's waiting outside... you don't want him to see you like this, do you?" he raised his eyebrows and bit his lip as he smirked again.

(Alright, good night (: I think I'm gonna go to bed as well XD)
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Ariel let out a slight moan when he grabbed her ass, her arms wrapped around his chest. When their lips parted she looked at him with her bright blue eyes "What jealous he might wanna sleep with me and you don't wanna share?" she said with a tiny smirk on her face "Or are you the only one who can see me naked?" she laughed knowing how Jim covered his eyes when she stripped in front of him "Oh and if you poor water on me again. I'll go around sleeping with guys you hate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Josh rolled his eyes and put his hands on her hips, "whatever you say, babe" he chuckled and crossed his arms. He looked at her for a moment before grabbing the sheet and unraveling it from her so he could look at her body again. He grinned and looked her up and down before looking at her with a wide smirk. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, licking her lips before sticking his tongue in her mouth to kiss her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh cool you don't care." she said with a small grin on her face. She looked at him as he had that look in his eye "Josh?" she said before he unraveled the sheet off her, showing off her naked body once more "What do i look that great naked?" she comment always thinking she didn't have the right body or even a sexy body. Blushing as he licked her lips she groaned before kissing him back roughly. Her hands slid up his shirt, feeling around his chest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Josh kissed her rougher, rubbing his tongue on hers and feeling up her body. His hands ran all over her soft, warm skin, making him slightly moan into her mouth with a grin. "Good luck getting some sleep tonight" he smirked as he kissed down her neck. He bit her lower neck and then sucked on her skin as his hands ran over her ass.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Ariel slightly moaned, her hands ran all over his chest and back. Why did she let him get away with it again, she should have said no. Pulling away she looked at him "I let you fuck me and now you think you can get it anytime?" she questioned wondering what he'll go if she says she wanted to sleep with someone ells. Ariel let out a slight groan tilting her head back, "Stop teasing me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm

"I don't hear you complaining?" he breathed against her neck with a small grin. "Besides, whatever happened to friends with benefits?" he pulled his face from her neck to look into her eyes. He leaned forward and traced the tip of his tongue around her lips as he squeezed her ass with a smirk. "You started this baby" he whispered before biting her lips.

(i got school Sad )
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm

((awe damn D: I hate you school!!! xDDD. I'll wait ;-Wink)

"I think we might have to make some ground rules." she said breathing heavily before Ariel rolled her eyes "Why did i have to say that." she groaned. Ariel knew why, it's because she was in love with Josh but wouldn't ever tell him and knew it would never work out. She grabbed his hair looking right at his eyes "How did I start this. Your the sex addict." she said before moaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Hawkins
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 am

Josh raised an eyebrow, "you're the one who dropped the towel" he smirked and crossed his arms as she moaned. He kissed her neck once before pulling away completely, "come on, Jim's waiting" he chuckled before wrapping the sheet around her and grabbing some rope from his bag to hold it up for her. He walked outside smirking as Jim rolled his eyes, "having sex again were we?" he grimaced before starting the car and waiting for the others to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   

Back to top Go down

Locating The Colt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next