Vindicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locating The Colt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

Locating The Colt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 am

"Who said i dropped it?" she giggled trying to act innocent. Tilting her head back she slightly moaned but pouted when he pulled down. God damn it she thought as he helped making the sheet look almost like a a dress before walking outside and get in the back of the car pulling the blanket over her kicking her shoes off. She laid down looking up at Josh and Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 am

Josh shook his head with a chuckle before climbing into the front seat. Jim reversed the car out before driving off to the museum, getting take away on the way. He handed Josh and Ariel their meals before they waited in the car, for the museum to close. "So Ariel, you comin in or what?" Jim looked at her.
Back to top Go down
https://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am

"I don't know why i would need to come in. I'm not a hunter and besides I only have a sheet over my body." she said looking at Jim "what if it comes apart?" she asked before leaning back yawning "I'll be out here in the car sleeping waiting for you two to hurry up and get that gun." Ariel glanced at Josh before leaning over and kissed Jim on the cheek "Alright Jimmy?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:40 am

Jim shrugged, "just didn't think you'd want to be alone" he chuckled. Josh smirked as she kissed Jim's cheek before opening the door and grabbing his bag, Jim doing the same. They waited for the staff to leave, only the security guards remaining. Once they climbed in through the window, they crept in the shadows, Josh twitched his neck a little. It was almost as if he could feel the energy of The Colt. He whispered to Jim and nodded towards the door, cursing under his breath when he saw the alarm system. Jim held a finger up before grabbing some electronic device out of his bag, he grinned at Josh before placing it over the security system. A little beep went off before the red light changed to green, giving them easy access to the gun. Both of their eyes lit up once they saw the gun and they crept over to the glass cabinet. Josh walked over to it, looking at the glass before looking at his fist. He then punched a hole through the glass, shattering it, before the cabinet shattered into tiny fragments on the floor. Jim covered his ears and then glared, "are you fucking crazy?!" he whispered hoarsely before grabbing the gun and stuffing it into his bag, along with the case of bullets. They jumped out the window as the alarm from the cabinet went off and sprinted towards their car. They jumped in, panting heavily and sped off down the road as the lights and alarms went off in the museum. Josh whooped and smacked the door with a wide grin as Jim kept his eyes on the road.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 am

"I'm fine just go on." she said before they got out of the car and went to go get the gun. Groaning she laid back down thinking to herself about things, about Josh, about well... Her life. Closing her eyes she fell asleep dreaming, Moments later she woke up to Jim pushing on the gas causing her to fall "Ouch..." she said looking up "What the hell!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 am

They both ignored her as she yelled at them, both of them grinning. "Fuck! That was awesome" Josh shouted with a smirk. Jim grinned back at him, "yeah I gotta admit... gives you an adrenaline rush, huh?" he punched Josh's shoulder and chuckled. They both turned their heads to look at Ariel, "oh hey" Josh chuckled and grabbed The Colt out, "check this baby out!" he grinned, holding it up and running his hands over the Latin inscription. "Kills any supernatural creature with a single bullet, besides Lucifer and a few more powerful demons" he grinned before putting it back in it's case and then in Jim's bag.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am

Ariel just groaned rolling her eyes as she laid back down throwing the covers over her "I need girlfriends so I'll stop hanging out with you two." she mumbled thinking they was idiots then again Ariel wasn't much a girly girl but wasn't in the best of moods right now as she curled her feet up and the cover over her head
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 am

Josh rolled his eyes, "well you're no fun" he chuckled and slouched back into his seat. He felt his neck twitch again, not knowing if he was going to go through another black out soon, he frowned. He always felt slightly scared at these moments. What did he do during these black outs? Sleep? No. He always woke up with some kind of injury or scar. He grabbed his pocket knife out and twirled it in his fingers. Jim looked at Josh with a frown before switching the radio on. After half an hour, they pulled back up to the inn and climbed out of the car. Walking inside, Jim locked the door after the two walked in and chucked his bag onto the chair before pulling out some blankets and lying them down on the ground for both of the guys to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 am

Once they got to the hotel room Ariel sat down on the bed looking at the boys before Jim had fallen asleep, she looked at Josh before going up to him seeing is he was alright. "Josh?" she said place her hand on his shoulder "Are you alright" she asked worried about him and wonder is he will be alright.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 am

Josh leaned up against the wall and continued to twirl his knife around his fingers. He looked up, not even seeing nor hearing Ariel get up and walk over to him. He shrugged, "yeah I'm fine. Why?" he raised an eyebrow before cutting his finger. He grimaced, putting his finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding. He looked at Ariel with a smirk, "I'm fine babe, really" he chuckled before holding onto his pocket knife. "No more stealing this" he grinned and held up his knife before shoving it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 am

Ariel watched as he cut his finger, frowning she looked back at him "I know.. about the black outs.." she said before reaching in his pocket taking his knife and shoving in on her side letting her panties holding it in place "No knife your you." she said placing her hands on his shoulder. Seeing it this might relax him even if it doesn't she wanted to help, she massaged his shoulders. Two things would go wrong or right, one: Josh could be relaxed and calm or two: they end up having sex. Like she cared at this moment she just wanted to try something.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 am

Josh frowned and slightly pouted his lower lip out as she took his knife. He grinned when she placed it in the side of her panties. "You want me to go on a treasure hunt, huh?" he smirked and closed his eyes as she massaged his shoulders. He tilted his neck, trying to hide the twitch, before opening his eyes. "So what do you plan on sleeping in?" he looked at her 'clothes' and licked his bottom lip with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 am

Pushing him towards the bed she pushed him down "shut up or I'll change my mind." she said crawling on him as she massaged his neck and shoulders. Her hands slid down his shirt feeling the heat off his body before leaning down to press her lips against his. Her hand ran up Josh's hair as she pulled on it while the other continued to rub his neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 am

He turned to face her with a grin as she pulled on his hair and rubbed his neck and shoulder. "You're serious? Or is this just teasing me because of what I did to you before?" he grinned, remembering the car ride here. He moved his fingers up her legs and under the sheet, rubbing over her body as he bit his lip. He smirked up at her and then looked down at Jim, who was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 am

Kissing down his jawline and down his neck she didn't say anything as she lift up to pull his shirt over his head "You'll never know." she said not telling him if she was teasing him or not. Her hands rubbed down his chest following by a trail of kisses leading down his belt buckle. Undoing his buckle she unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Once they reached to his knees she pulled her hair over her shoulder before leaning down licking the head of his dick. Okay maybe she was getting a little pay back from the car ride but it didn't cross her mind until he talked about it. She stopped for a moment before thinking how lower she'll feel after this. Opening her mouth she slide his dick in, her tongue swirled around as she held her hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:04 am

Josh raised an eyebrow as she lifted his top up over his head. His eyes widened as she moved to his dick, did she even know what she was doing? Seemed like it. Josh let out a moan, covering his mouth with his hand to not wake up Jim. He tilted his head back, biting his hand and looking down at her with hungry eyes. He moved his hands to hold her hair, slightly tugging at it as she moved her tongue around.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:12 am

Ariel slightly smirked but felt disgusted with herself sinking this low but continued to lick around. She pulled away licking the head slightly as her hands rubbed the lower half of his dick before sliding it back in her mouth again. Groaning again as Josh tugged on her she pulled away and kissed up his stomach and chest before laying on him looking at him with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 am

Josh continued to moan and then looked at her with a smirk when she stopped. "No more?" he shrugged and then sat up, pulling his boxers up. "What's gotten into you lately?" he chuckled, wondering why she was wanting him so much. He then remembered his knife in her panties and moved his hand under the sheet and into her underwear, running across her vagina as a grin spread on his lips. He quickly rubbed her there before grabbing the knife and pulling his hand out, a wide smirk on his face. "Like I said a few weeks ago, hiding it in your panties isn't going to stop me" he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 am

Ariel rolled her eyes "No i wasn't done I was going to ride you but since you chickened out." she said shrugging her shoulders as he pulled his boxers up. Looking at him she bit her lip as he asked what's gotten into her lately "You'll never know." Sighing she was about to get up. Feeling his hand at her panties and rubbed her vagina before grabbing his knife. She tackled him down on the bed reaching for his knife as her breast was st his face "Got it." she said grabbing it and threw it across the room before climbing back down "No knifes." she smirked as she kissed him roughly
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 am

He chuckled as she tackled him onto the bed and grinned as she reached for his knife, her breasts in his face. He licked them quickly and smirked at her as she moved away to kiss him roughly, "ride the fuck out of me" he grinned up at her and moved his fingers over her breasts and down to her underwear, slipping them in as he tugged them down. He bit her lip and licked the inside of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:40 am

"hmm." she thought about teasing him as she pulled away from his lips and ran her finger down his chest then kiss his neck. "Now why should I ride you when you chickened out?" she grinned kissing up his face and nibbled on his earlobe. Cupping the side of his neck she licked his lips before forcing her tongue in his mouth while her other hand rubbed his dick.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 am

Josh grinned, "because I know you secretly want to" he licked her neck as she kissed up his face and nibbled on his earlobe. He moved his tongue into her mouth as she forced her tongue into his, making him smirk before he kissed her roughly, moaning as she rubbed his dick. His fingers brushed against her vagina, slightly rubbing it as he pulled her panties down further, his penis hardening as she continued to rub.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 am

She rubbed his dick harder and let out a slight moan in is mouth. Pulling away she looked down at her panties seeing they was at her knees and kicked them off "Fine but just this once cause I love you." she teased rolling her eyes but really mean it. Crawling down as she rubbed his dick for a few moments letting it harden even more before sticking it inside her vagina groaning. Looking seeing Jim asleep with head phones on, she placed her hands on his shoulder moving up and down slowly at first to get use to the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 am

Josh smirked, not realising that she actually meant it when she said she loved him. He tilted his head back, "oh fuck me, baby" he moaned, grabbing a tight hold of her ass as she moved up and down. He moved his hands up to massage her breasts, holding them as she moved. He bit his lip, stifling any moans and praying that Jim wouldn't wake up and ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am

She held on his shoulders tightly as she started moving faster and deeper in him, as she bit her lip trying not to moan in case Jim wakes up. she moves one hand behind her as Ariel held onto his leg pushing herself to go as deep as she could with out hurting herself. Ariel tilt her head back as he massed her breast causing her to let out a slight moan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating The Colt   Locating The Colt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locating The Colt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindicate :: Clarkestown :: Inn-
Jump to: