Vindicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the twins in hunting the Supernatural and discover something that truly seemed impossible...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day back at school

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

First day back at school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Jim who keep his eyes on her for a long moment, damn blue eyes she thought turning her head to click out of her page and sat up folding her legs. "Cause Eris is a over protected selfish bitch." harsh to say about her own sister but she felt like a puppy locked in a cage cause of her. "She thinks I can't handle people and might become what she is." mainly a whore and a killer, Ariel was to innocent, kind hearted to become something like that. Plus she would loose her soul and couldn't tell the different between friend or foe? Seeing her purple bra hanging off her dresser, ariel got up shoving it back in and turned around juping that Jim was up close to her, pressing his body up against her "what are you doing.." she said looking at his blue-ish gray eyes
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:47 pm

He looked down at her lips as he pressed his body up against hers, making her press up against the chest of drawers. "I just wanted to see something" he leaned forward, keeping his eyes locked on hers before brushing his lips against hers as he ran his hands up and down her body lightly. He licked his lips as he looked at hers before leaning down and kissing her neck softly. He kissed up and down her neck before slightly sucking on one part as his hands stopped near the top of her pants. He was so tempted to take things further, but he pulled away. If Eris caught him, there's no telling what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
https://vindicate-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Ariel flinched at the feeling of his lips against hers, his hands rubbing against her never has anyone touched her like that "w what..." she lost her train of thought when Jim leaned back down kissing her neck, Ariel closed her eyes letting out a small groan as her hands reached up to clinch onto his shirt. Scared yet feeling very pleased about him kissing up and down her neck he had that magic touch that makes her wanna melt almost like he was the siren and her was just a human. She felt Jim pull away as she grabbed his hair pulling him down so their lips could touch as she kisses him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Jim felt her pull him to her lips, making him grin before he kissed her back roughly. He moved his tongue into her mouth, rubbing it against hers as his hands moved down to grab her ass tightly. He pressed her up against the chest of drawers, sucking on her mouth and rubbing her ass as he continued to kiss her. He teared his lips away for breath before running a hand through his hair as he pulled his body off of her. "Sorry" he breathed, although he wasn't sorry at all.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Feeling his tongue in her mouth curling her tongue with his she kisses him even rougher. Feeling the urge to bite him even if he was Devon it wouldn't effect her she would need human blood. Her kisses got rougher and rougher, clawing his chest she sucked on his tongue feeling his hand on her ass. She tugged on his hair before he pulled away "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 pm

He eyed her for a moment in hesitation, running a tongue along his bottom lip. "You can't tell Eris-" he muttered and glanced at her, "she told me not to touch you" he chuckled sheepishly with a small shrug of his shoulders. "You know that we... me and Eris-" he nodded his head, trying to insinuate the fact that they have sex often. "I'm not really a guy you wanna get involved with... especially if you're trying to train yourself with the whole blood thing" he chuckled and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 pm

"Yeah I know my sister is a whore and your a player if you didn't want me getting involved why did you kiss me." She said folding her arms as she rolled her eyes at him "I'm not girly little Ariel to eris anymore I can make my own choses what's the matter scared you might like me or something.... as if." Ariel walked out bumping into her sister "sorry..." she walked off as eris looked at Tom "what did you do."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Jim raised his eyebrows at her as she grew kind of irritated at him. He crossed his arms with a smirk and watched her leave, turning to go after her before he spotted Eris. "I didn't do anything" he shrugged and walked out of her room and over to Eris, "what took you so long?" he grinned and looked at her breasts as he licked his lips. "Your room?" he smirked and eyed her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Eris looked at Jim "you wanna fuck my little sis don't ya?" She question Jim as eris could tell it was Jim after all but this was her Busby sister not some other chick he could fuck. "Don't hurt her..." she walked off for him to spend time with Ariel. Maybe he'll get her out of this depression she has with her ex..
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow, not even bothering to answer her question before she walked off. "No sex then?" he called out to her before shrugging and walking after Ariel. "Hey where are you going?" he smirked, following Ariel around the house. "Sorry for offending you or whatever the hell I did. Are you gonna go to that Rave party with me and Eris then, since you're so independent and don't do what your sister tells you to do?" he smirked as he teased her and leaned against the wall as he checked out her ass.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:33 pm

She rolled her eyes as Tom was following her around the house wanting to tell him go away but he was cute and couldn't say no to a face like that. She turned around "well next time keep that pretty mouth shut." She smiled cocky at Jim before grabbing some money out of her sister wallet "isn't that 21 and older?" She said looking at him "I don't have a fake id... unless you know someone that might get me one." She walked up to him running her fingers up and down his chest
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Jim grinned widely at her before smirking as she ran her fingers up and down his chest. "Wow, I was wrong. You and Eris are alike" he chuckled and held his hand out for the money. "I can get you an ID" he said with a slight grin as he took the money from her hands and stuffed it into his pocket in his pants. He rolled his shoulders back as he ran his tongue along his teeth, rubbing his head before leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:13 am

Ariel just gave Jim a look when he said she and eris are alike "I'm nothing like my sister." She said giving him the money before leaning closer towards him rubbing her knee against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:19 am

Jim flinched as she rubbed her knee against his crotch unexpectedly. He shivered slightly before smirking at what she had said. He looked down at her knee before grinning up at her, "someone's wanting some" he smirked before edging closer to her as he looked down her top. "You've got nice tits... it's a shame you have to cover them up" he grinned widely as he grabbed her hand, moving it down his pants. He stifled a moan as he made her touch his penis before letting go of her hand and letting her take the reins, seeing whether or not she would pull away.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:22 am

"We'll I'm not going to be like my sister and just show them off." She said "what's the point." Ariel flinched when he grabbed her hand and stuck it down his pants making her touch his penis "nice.." that's all she said rubbing it a little bit before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:26 am

Jim stifled a laugh as she pulled her hand away. "Well... this has been a fun day, huh?" he said sarcastically as he grinned and moved to sit on her couch, putting his arms behind his back. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced back at her with a small smirk before slouching down and closing his eyes for a moment, waiting for her to say something or Eris to come back.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:35 am

"You maybe cute but I'm to smart to be seduce by you." She said batting her eyes and walked passed him only to be pushed against the wall "what hey..." she glared as eris came in "don't pick on my sister and air try this on." Throwing her a sexy short black dress. She looked at eris and went to try it on. Eris looked at him smirking " get her an id."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 am

Jim raised his hands and backed away from her before rolling his eyes. "Alright I'm out. See you later" he waved and walked out the door. He took his phone out, calling some people to fix Ariel up with a fake ID. He met up with them in town and handed them the money before heading back home. Once inside, he ignored his father and walked straight to the kitchen to get something to eat. He then walked upstairs and into his room, shutting the door and lying on the bed as he glanced at the ceiling and thought about what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 am

Eris fixed her sisters hair as she smiled at her "you look pretty." She said "I look like a slut" Ariel mumbled as her breast was showing and the dress was really shirt. Once eris got on a red skimpy dress she smiled at Ariel once more before getting her shoes on and called Jim "botty call here let's get this party started." She hung up and the girls got in the car driving to the club
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 am

Jim quickly got changed, chucking on some jeans, converses and another black top. He ran a hand through his hair and put some deodorant on before grabbing his father's car keys, his phone, wallet and Ariel's fake ID before getting in the car and driving to the club. He shoved everything in his pockets as he got out and locked the car, going to meet the girls at the entrance. He felt a lot of girls looking at him, which made him smirk to himself before he spotted Ariel and Eris. He grinned slightly at them, seeing how short and revealing their dresses were as he walked over to them. He nodded his head and handed Ariel her fake ID, "so do I get some sort of payment for this?" he winked before they walked up to the security guys. Once they were inside, he walked over to the bar and grabbed them all a few drinks, handing them to the girls and having a sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:07 am

"And what did you have in mind a hand job or blow job." Ariel said taking the IDfrom him and said thanks, once they was inside eris was checking out all the cute boys seeing how hot they was and how they keep looking at her. Ariel took the drink from Jim and took a sip. Flinching at first she took another sip and looked around seeing a spot for dancing and singing.. and even a back room for people who wants to have a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 am

Jim leaned against the bar, checking out all the hot chicks there as he drank his beer. He glanced at Ariel as she looked around, before averting his eyes back to his beer. He didn't really know what to do. "Hey there" some random girl smiled at him and checked him out. "Hey" he nodded at her and took another swig of his drink before smirking at her. She looked at him for a moment, before seeing Ariel next to him and glaring, thinking she was with him before walking off. Jim raised his eyebrows, "the fuck?" he chuckled and shrugged, not really caring.

(DD: where'd you go? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 am

((Brb.)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins
Admin
Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 am

(Ok haha c: )
Back to top Go down
Ariel Emerson

Ariel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 am

She glared at the girl talking to job as she walked away from them and smirked finishing her drink and grabbed Jim's beer taking a sip of it "hey I like this better." She said taking another drink as some guy bumped into her causing Ariel to spill the beer on her breast and gasped "great.." she groaned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day back at school   First day back at school - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day back at school
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vindicate :: Sunnydale :: Sunnydale Highschool-
Jump to: